Vegan chef, author and reality TV star Chloe Coscarelli’s eagerly awaited restaurant is opening soon in Manhattan, with a date set for mid to late-July. The new spot, dubbed “by CHLOE“, will serve 100% vegan, plant-based and kosher foodstuffs and cocktails.
Since winning Cupcake Wars in 2010, Chloe has been all over the mainstream media with her popular plant-based eats. She’s published three cookbooks, and by CHLOE is her first restaurant endeavor.
Everything on the menu will be made from scratch, in-house. Customers can enjoy items like house-made burger patties, salads, pastas, soups, juices, vegan ice creams and baked goods. Mac and cheese with sweet potato sauce is one notable option. They’ll also have grab-and-go items for hurried New Yorkers, including various sandwiches on homemade buns.
Chloe’s team tells Latest Vegan News that the new spot will also offer juice-based cocktails, including the following:
- THE GIVER: tequila, The Giving Tree Juice by CHLOE., ginger beer, orange
- THE ROADIE: vodka, On The Road Juice by CHLOE., mint, lime
- HOWLIN’ WHISKEY: rye whiskey, Howl Juice by CHLOE., candied ginger
- MATCHA-JITO: white rum, velvet falernum, Panatea matcha, salt, mint
- LAVENDER GIN: gin, 18.21™ lavender sea salt, Found™ lemon water, lime
by. CHLOE. has also been staffing up in recent weeks, and hosted two job fairs last week to seek employees. (Interested parties who couldn’t attend can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.) The restaurant will be located at 185 Bleecker St. in Manhattan’s Greenwich Village.