Erin McKenna’s vegan bakery (commonly known as Babycakes) is officially open in downtown Disney, the Huffington Post reports. This new locale means visitors from all over the world can get their vegan, gluten-free dessert fix at the Happiest Place on Earth.
The famous baker is known for her refined sugar free, wheat free, soy free, egg free, dairy free, vegan and kosher treats, including donuts, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies and more. Having her food on hand at Disney is part of what’s making the parks a lot friendlier towards vegans these days.
“Disney is this place that’s a fantasy land,” she told HuffPost via phone. “It was really exciting to open [BabyCakes] there because it was completing that fantasy for a lot of kids and parents with food allergies.”
Erin McKenna’s vegan bakery also has locations in NYC and LA, and they supply various locations throughout the Walt Disney World parks, including:
- The Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Beach Club Resort: *Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cinnamon Sugar Donuts, Chocolate Dipped Donuts, Mini Brownie Cupcakes
- The Boardwalk Bakery at Disney’s Boardwalk: *Mini Brownie Cupcakes
- The Gardens Kiosk at Disney’s Animal Kingdom: *Chocolate Chip Cookies, Mini Brownie Cupcakes
- The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge: Mini Brownie Cupcakes
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort: Mini Brownie Cupcakes
- Everything Pop at Disney’s Pop Century Resort : Mini Brownie Cupcakes